NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: #STAGELIGHTMONTHLY MUSIC (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals thirteen (13) years old or older at the time of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Promotion. The Promotion consists of a contest (the “Contest”) for music creators and sweepstakes for voters (the “Sweepstakes”).
Contest entrants must also not be presently signed to any record label or publisher under any exclusive agreement or have a contractual arrangements which prohibit them from participation or give a third party exclusive rights in any composition entered in the Contest.
Employees of Open Labs, LLC, Intel Corporation (“Intel”), Lenovo (United States) Inc.(“Lenovo”), Linkin Park, HelloWorld, Inc., and any of their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Promotion or production or distribution of Promotion materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: Open Labs, LLC, 3755 S. Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite #280, Austin, TX 78704. U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Floor 21, Southfield, MI 48075, U.S.A.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on March 14, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. United States Central Time (“CT”), ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of twelve (12) monthly Contest Periods (each a “Monthly Contest Period”) and fifty-five (55) weekly Sweepstakes periods (each a Weekly Sweepstakes Period”). The Monthly Contest Periods are set forth in the chart below.
|Music Genre||Starts at 12:00 a.m. CT||Ends at 11:59 p.m. CT|
|Rock||March 14, 2016||April 30, 2016|
|Electric||May 1, 2016||May 31, 2016|
|Hip Hop||June 1, 2016||June 30, 2016|
|July 1, 2016||July 31, 2016|
|Rock||August 1, 2016||August 31, 2016|
|Electric||September 1, 2016||September 30, 2016|
|Hip Hop||October 1, 2016||October 31, 2016|
|November 1, 2016||November 30, 2016|
|Rock||December 1, 2016||December 31, 2016|
|Electric||January 1, 2017||January 31, 2017|
|Hip Hop||February 1, 2017||February 28, 2017|
|March 1, 2017||March 31, 2017|
Each Weekly Sweepstakes Period will start on a Sunday (at 12:00 a.m. CT) and end on the following Saturday (at 11:59 p.m. CT), except for the first and last Sweepstakes Entry Period which will start on the first day of the Promotion Period and end on last day of the Promotion Period.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter
To participate in the Contest or the Sweepstakes, you must create a Stagelight account (either as a creator or a voter). Accounts are free. If you sign up as a creator, you will receive a free unlocked version of the Stagelight Core App ($9.99/USD Value) to use to create your musical composition. If you sign up as a voter, you will receive an offer to download the free version of Stagelight.
Contest Entry Process: During the Monthly Contest Period, visit contest.openlabs.com (“Website”) follow the links and instructions to create or login to your Stagelight account and follow the links and instructions to upload your musical composition (herein referred to as your Submission) to the Website. By uploading your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines, permissions, and content restrictions below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission from the gallery and disqualify you if it believes that it fails to conform.
If your Submission includes lyrics that are not in English, you will be required to send an email (click here http://contest.openlabs.com/contact/ )that includes your user name for your Stagelight account along with the lyrics in both the language used in your Submission and in English for review by Sponsor. Failure to provide this information will result in your Submission being disqualified
- The Submission must be an original musical composition created using the Stagelight App;
- The Submission must be in .mp3 or .wav format; and
- If the Submission includes lyrics in a language other than English, entrant must provide the lyrics in both the language used and the English language to Sponsor;
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from any individuals who have contributed to creating the Submission to use the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. See Sections 6, 8, 10 and 11. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, or slanderous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may upload up to three (3) Submissions per Monthly Contest Period.
Sweepstakes Entry Process: During the Promotion Period, visit contest.openlabs.com follow the links and instructions to create an account (as a voter). Then select the musical compositions (“Submissions”) that you like the best and vote for them. You may vote for any Submission that you like up to one time each week. By voting for at least one Submission, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes drawing Limit: Each entrant may vote for as many Submissions as they like, but will only receive one (1) entry into each Weekly Sweepstakes drawing.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated program to enter will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
- Sponsor’s Use of Contest Submissions: Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor, Intel, and Lenovo (“Contest Entities”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Contest Entities or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Contest Entities shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent they refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
- Winner Determination:
Monthly Contest Winners will be determined according to the process set forth below.
- Voting: Entrants’ Submissions will be posted in an online gallery for public voting. Persons who meet the eligibility criteria as set forth in Section 1 may vote for any Submission they believe has public appeal once each week. Limit: Each person may vote on each Submission one (1) time per week during the Promotion Period. The public vote tallies received during each Monthly Contest Period for Submissions received during the Monthly Contest Period will be used to determine the score for Public Appeal (included in the Judging Criteria described below) for each entrant’s Submission. Multiple votes received from any person or email address in excess of the stated number will be void. Any attempt by any entrant or voter to obtain more than the stated number of votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, by using any automated program, by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Stagelight registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void those votes for the entrant’s Submission and entrant may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants who receive a higher number of votes will receive a higher Public Appeal score. Sponsor reserves the right to revise voting tallies or not consider the score generated for the Public Appeal criterion for purposes of determining the winners should the voting appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way
- Judging Phase: A panel of qualified judges, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will select the ten (10) entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions (“Winners”) based on the following Judging Criteria:
- Public Appeal (10%);
- Submission Fits to Monthly Contest Music Genre (10%);
- Creativity/Originality of Submission (70%); and
- Recording Quality of Submission (10%).
Subject to the entrants’ compliance with these Official Rules, the entrant whose Submission receives highest score will be deemed the potential Monthly First Prize winner. The entrants whose Submissions received the next highest score will be the potential winner of the Second Prize and the remaining eight (8) entrants will be the potential winners of the Runner Up Prize. In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for “Creativity/Originality of Submission,” as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable potential winner from amongst the tied entrants. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores. Contest winners will be notified approximately one week after the end of each Monthly Contest Period to the email address used to register.
Contest Grand Prize Winner: After the end of the Promotion Period, a panel of judges including members of Linkin Park will review the submission of the twelve (12) Monthly Contest First prize winners and will select the entrant with the highest-scoring Submission (“the Grand Prize winner”) based on the following Judging Criteria:
- Creativity/Originality of Submission (75%); and
- Recording Quality and Appeal of Submission (25%).
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for “Creativity/Originality of Submission,” as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential winner from amongst the tied entrants. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified approximately two weeks after the end of the Promotion Period to the email address used to register.
Sweepstakes winners: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes drawings are final and binding. On or around each Tuesday, Administrator will randomly select a potential Weekly Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received for the previous Weekly Sweepstakes Period and will notify each potential winner by email that time. Each potential Sweepstakes winner will be required to follow the prize claim instructions to provide a complete mailing address and where applicable correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question to claim their prize in the time period permitted.
- Winner Requirements: Potential Contest winners of a prize that has an approximate retail value of $600 or more (parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. All other potential prize winners will be required to complete a form providing their complete mailing address within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. Residents of Canada who are awarded a Sweepstakes prize will also be required to complete a time limited, skill testing question. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (as applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential Contest winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential Sweepstakes winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to a winner selected by random drawing from all applicable eligible entrants. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: An in-studio mentoring session with members of LINKIN PARK (location, date, duration, and all other details to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and a Lenovo Yoga Home 900 and Yamaha reface CS. The trip aspect of the prize includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home to Sponsor’s studio location (both departure city and arrival city to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); and ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure. If winner is a minor in his/her place of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel, if applicable. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if mentoring session is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000 USD. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Monthly Contest Prizes:
TWELVE (12) FIRST PRIZES (One awarded for each Monthly Contest Period): Prize package includes the following items Lenovo Ideacentra Y900 series computer, Lenovo ThinkVision P27” Wide UHD IPS Monitor, Blue Microphones Yeti Pro, Blue Headphones Mofi and a Linkin Park Underground 15 Super Bundle. ARV: $3,500 USD.
TWELVE (12) SECOND PRIZES (One awarded for each Monthly Contest Period): Lenovo Ideacentra AIO 300 we-inch all-in-one computer and a Linkin Park Underground 15 Membership. ARV: $1,000 USD.
NINETY-SIX (96) RUNNER UP PRIZES (Eight awarded for each Monthly Contest Period): Linkin Park Underground Digital Membership. ARV: $10 USD.
Sweepstakes Prizes: There are fifty-five (55) Sweepstakes prizes awarded, one of the following prizes will be awarded for each Weekly Sweepstakes, as set forth in the chart below.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop. ARV: $450 USD.
Lenovo Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet. ARV: $350 USD.
Lenovo 100S Chromebook. ARV: $250 USD.
Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300. ARV: $150 USD.
|Week||Weekly Sweepstakes dates||Prize Offered|
|1||March 14, 2016 – March 19, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|2||March 20, 2016 – March 26, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|3||March 27, 2016 – April 2, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|4||April 3, 2016 – April 9. 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|5||April 10, 2016 – April 16, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|6||April 17, 2016 – April 23, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|7||April 24, 2016 – April 30, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|8||May 1, 2016 – May 7, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|9||May 8, 2016 – May 14, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|10||May 15, 2016 – May 21, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|11||May 22, 2016 – May 28, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|12||May 29, 2016 – June 4, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|13||June 5, 2016 – June 11, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|14||June 12, 2016 – June 18, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|15||June 19, 2016 – June 25, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|16||June 26, 2016 – July 2, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|17||July 3, 2016 – July 9, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|18||July 10, 2016 – July 16, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|19||July 17, 2016 – July 23, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|20||July 24, 2016 – July 30, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|21||July 31, 2016 – August 6, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|22||August 7, 2016 – August 13, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|23||August 14, 2016 – August 20, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|24||August 21, 2016 – August 27, 20216||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|25||August 28, 2016 – September 3, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|26||September 4, 2016 – September 10, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|27||September 11, 2016 – September 17, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|28||September 18, 2016 – September 24, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|29||September 25, 2016 – October 1, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|30||October 2, 2016 – October 8, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|31||October 9, 2016 – October 15, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|32||October 16, 2016 – October 22, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|33||October 23, 2016 – October 29, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|34||October 30, 2016 – November 5, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|35||November 6, 2016 – November 12, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|36||November 13, 2016 – November 19, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|37||November 20, 2016 – November 26, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|38||November 27, 2016 – December 3, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|39||December 4, 2016 – December 10, 2016||Ideacentre Stick|
|40||December 11, 2016 – December 17, 2016||100S Chromebook|
|41||December 18, 2016 – December 24, 2016||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|42||December 25, 2016 – December 31, 2016||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|43||January 1, 2017 – January 7, 2017||Ideacentre Stick|
|44||January 8, 2017 – January 14, 2017||100S Chromebook|
|45||January 15, 2017 – January 21, 2017||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|46||January 22, 2017 – January 28, 2017||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|47||January 29, 2017 – February 4. 2017||Ideacentre Stick|
|48||February 5, 2017 – February 11, 2017||100S Chromebook|
|49||February 12, 2017 – February 18, 2017||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|50||February 19, 2017 – February 25, 2017||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
|51||February 26, 2017 – March 4, 2017||Ideacentre Stick|
|52||March 5, 2017 – March 11, 2017||Ideacentre Stick|
|53||March 12, 2017- March 18, 2017||100S Chromebook|
|54||March 19, 2017- March 25, 2017||Ideapad Miix 300 10-inch Tablet|
|55||March 26, 2017 – March 31, 2017||ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Desktop|
The odds of winning a Weekly Sweepstakes prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for each applicable Weekly Sweepstakes period.
For All Prizes: The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace base on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of the Official rules and the date the prize is awarded and fulfilled. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: Contest entrants are eligible to win each Contest prize type. Except, once an entrant has won a Contest First Prize, he/she is not eligble to win any lower level Contest prizes. Entrants may each win one (1) Sweepstakes prize of each Sweepstakes prize type. Prizes will be fulfilled 8 – 10 weeks after winners are confirmed.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Lenovo (United States) Inc., Intel Corporation, Linkin Park, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel.
- Publicity Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, province, likeness, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the procedures outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process, voting, or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Travis County or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Travis County, Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit [TBD]. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.